About
-1988 April 21st. -Soccer fanatic. Everton fan. -Ngee Ann Poly LMGT year 3. -Loves Mei Teng
Disclaimer

The-MAN

The boy who is so lost without you.

Desires

..YOU
..YOU
..YOU
..& ONLY YOU

By My Side

Mei Teng @ 老婆/Darling
Attachment
Chengwei @ Rich Guy
Group chat @ Group chats
Karen @ Kaka/Koemi
Lim Wei @ Ivan Lim
Lisa @ NarcissisticGirlie
Paul @ Best Fren
Shi Hua @ Dino Hua
Siew Sia @ Sia Sia
Weiqiang @ 大-emo
XuanHui @ PurpleX3
YongJin @ 小明/Perfect Asian?

Precious days

> =(
> All I wanted was...
> Emo
> 3 @ a go
> Lady luck is smiling =)
> Tmr is FRIDAY! =))
> Randoms
> Hir0kazu ayann Kazumi - Crazily in Love
> ...
> ECP

Lost Memories

> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008

Your Say


Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Happy 2008!
Monday, December 31, 2007

-Right. It's gonna be 2008, in moments to come. Henceforth, greetings to all my friends & family. Happy New Year. Have a joyous and enjoyable year ahead.

-It's e new year. I dun want to post anything bad for a change.

-I'm not making any New Year resolution because it can never be done. I don't wanna make empty promises.

-Therefore, wishes for e new year would do just fine for me=).

Wishes for 2008:
1)Great friends are hard to come by. I hope the bond between all my different grps of friends wouldnt die down, and in fact, get closer=).

2)My relationship with Fong Mei Teng, to be steadfast, loved and pretty much of a husband and wife *hint hint* thingy. I LOVE YOU, DARLING. Happy New Year to you!

3)I hope my family is well. Even though it couldnt get any better, for i think it's complete already, i hope it just maintains the way it is right now. Health and blessings to my family.

4)Superficial wants like $$$ is essential. 2008, year of e mouse. Start of the Chinese Zodiac. 8 is a lucky number. Equipped with e start of the chinese zodiac, i wish all my friends and family luck in all aspects of their life. Be it in love, finance, health, academic or careers. Blessings!

5)Last but not least, stay happy; and healthy all! Love the peeps who love me as well.

*Hint Hint*...
If you dun understand, it means i wanna MARRY YOU! =P.

-Once again, happy 2008!

-Sign Off @ 11:55 PM :)