About
-1988 April 21st. -Soccer fanatic. Everton fan. -Ngee Ann Poly LMGT year 3. -Loves Mei Teng
Disclaimer

The-MAN

The boy who is so lost without you.

Desires

..YOU
..YOU
..YOU
..& ONLY YOU

By My Side

Mei Teng @ 老婆/Darling
Attachment
Chengwei @ Rich Guy
Group chat @ Group chats
Karen @ Kaka/Koemi
Lim Wei @ Ivan Lim
Lisa @ NarcissisticGirlie
Paul @ Best Fren
Shi Hua @ Dino Hua
Siew Sia @ Sia Sia
Weiqiang @ 大-emo
XuanHui @ PurpleX3
YongJin @ 小明/Perfect Asian?

Precious days

> Randoms
> Hir0kazu ayann Kazumi - Crazily in Love
> ...
> ECP
> Happy Bdae to Shihua and Weiqiang
> Happy bdae to dad...
> Happy 86th Bday to grandfather
> National Library_Bugis Steamboat
> East Coast Park
> TGIF! =D

Lost Memories

> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008

Your Say


Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Tmr is FRIDAY! =))
Thursday, December 20, 2007

-Okays, so it all started in e morning. I deprived my darling off her beauty sleep. So bad pls. Also, i managed only 4 hrs of sleep =X.

-Some personal family feud happened. Mum was emo. And i dint really wanna get myself involved as well.

-Darling who was claimed she wasnt sleepy nor tired, which obviously was untrue, came to my hse at around 11. I told her tt there was a tense mood happening in my hse.

-Hence, she was super scared to come to my hse. Had to practically psycho her along the way tt everything is fine.

-When she got into my flat, i realised tt the mood has gone down by quite alot. She chatted with mum while i had my bath.

-My mum covered alot of financial topics with darling. Darling den told me not to be such a spendthrift and i told her tt we shld motivate each other=).

-I also asked her if she was still nervous of my mum, in which she said she wasnt. Haha, tt's good news.

-We headed for e temple to pray. 1st family outing in which darling participated. xD...

-After which, we went to have a steamboat lunch. Eat dao damn full pls. After lunching, headed towards bugis to buy e gift for the gift xchange thingy.

-Managed to find mine while darling found something she liked also. Made payment and left.

-Darling was very mindful about the gift i was going to present her with. Kept limiting my budget. =(.

-We waited for e rest to come and went to have a chocolate fondue meal. Damn nice lor.. =)).

-Went to fetch jingjing. On e way, i unravelled wad prezzie darling was gonna give me. Shocked pls. So expensive.

-I was very touched and moved by this gesture she made. So much so that i totally changed my mood thruout the night later on. Really felt like giving her a big hug.

-1st time felt so loved pls. In addition, i think i've grown up. I realised that being in love with darling, i really wanna last this r/s long. Last until we get old together and till our settlement at e graves.

-I got to cherish this girl. She's got all e attributes and good points. It takes a bastard to let her down and nt treasure her. I'm gonna try my best and really make sure this lasts =D.

-Tmr is friday. Time for me to get darling's present! She told me tt she'd love anything as long as it's from me. =D. I hope she likes it bah...

-I love darling!


Yum =).


Eager faces to start the fondue. =P


Emo-ing and dint want my pic to be taken with darling. =X


夫妻脸的一对。=DD


=D


Grp 1


Grp 2


The fugly me. -.-'''

-Sign Off @ 10:22 PM :)