About
-1988 April 21st. -Soccer fanatic. Everton fan. -Ngee Ann Poly LMGT year 3. -Loves Mei Teng
Disclaimer

The-MAN

The boy who is so lost without you.

Desires

..YOU
..YOU
..YOU
..& ONLY YOU

By My Side

Mei Teng @ 老婆/Darling
Attachment
Chengwei @ Rich Guy
Group chat @ Group chats
Karen @ Kaka/Koemi
Lim Wei @ Ivan Lim
Lisa @ NarcissisticGirlie
Paul @ Best Fren
Shi Hua @ Dino Hua
Siew Sia @ Sia Sia
Weiqiang @ 大-emo
XuanHui @ PurpleX3
YongJin @ 小明/Perfect Asian?

Precious days

> Emo
> 3 @ a go
> Lady luck is smiling =)
> Tmr is FRIDAY! =))
> Randoms
> Hir0kazu ayann Kazumi - Crazily in Love
> ...
> ECP
> Happy Bdae to Shihua and Weiqiang
> Happy bdae to dad...

Lost Memories

> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008

Your Say


Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

All I wanted was...
Friday, December 28, 2007

-All i wanted after a tiring day at work was/were...

1)Your understanding
2)Your nod
3)A smile
4)Your laughter
5)Seeing you
6)To not let a fucking step cause me to trip

-That's all i wanted.

-Fuck everything, fuck the step. Fuck you, step for causing me pain in my feet. As if i wasnt troubled enuff after work. Need you have to trip and hurt my feet. Fuck!

-Who am i to get angry all over? It's my fault. I blame no one but me. I'm switching myself off for the moment. Everything would be fine. Fuck everything? I think not... fuck myself instead.

-Sign Off @ 5:31 PM :)