About
-1988 April 21st. -Soccer fanatic. Everton fan. -Ngee Ann Poly LMGT year 3. -Loves Mei Teng
Disclaimer

The-MAN

The boy who is so lost without you.

Desires

..YOU
..YOU
..YOU
..& ONLY YOU

By My Side

Mei Teng @ 老婆/Darling
Attachment
Chengwei @ Rich Guy
Group chat @ Group chats
Karen @ Kaka/Koemi
Lim Wei @ Ivan Lim
Lisa @ NarcissisticGirlie
Paul @ Best Fren
Shi Hua @ Dino Hua
Siew Sia @ Sia Sia
Weiqiang @ 大-emo
XuanHui @ PurpleX3
YongJin @ 小明/Perfect Asian?

Precious days

> Hir0kazu ayann Kazumi - Crazily in Love
> ...
> ECP
> Happy Bdae to Shihua and Weiqiang
> Happy bdae to dad...
> Happy 86th Bday to grandfather
> National Library_Bugis Steamboat
> East Coast Park
> TGIF! =D
> Argh!

Lost Memories

> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008

Your Say


Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Randoms
Wednesday, December 19, 2007

-Hiyo, sup! Blogging during office hours again =P. If im able to blog during office hours, it refers to the extreme boredom im facing in the office. Right now, i'm feeling so bored, i'm kinda immunised already.

-25 more minutes to end of work and counting down... Time is crawling. Work is mudane and lifeless.. Help!!!!

-To add to my worrries, my eyesight is gonna be affected at this rate that im staring at the monitor screen blankly for 7 hours.. -_-'''

-And also, i'm hungry. Mum did something foolish with lunch time approaching. She gave me a call and told me to have my own lunch. Wth man! Because i wanted to chat with darling, i was thinking of gg home to prepare some instant noodles.

-Unfortunately, i couldnt find whr she stored her noodles. Not in the utility room, not in the kitchen drawers, not anywhere inside the kitchen. Damn it! And i had to make do with 2 pieces of bread with peanut butter and kaya. Pathetic!

-From 8am to 5pm, all i had were 2 pathetic pieces of bread. Gak! So u can imagine how famished and hungry i am right now. Famished until i cant think straight! And intern yeo told me she's having Pariss buffet for dinner. I could die just thinking bout that, with the hunger my stomach is suffering from right now. =(

-The auntie from the import dept isnt a molester like wad i thot she was =/.. She's funny de leh.. Took her hp and asked me to take a look at her daughter who's in RP year 1, while praising her daughter to the skies. Ma chiam like match-making me & her daughter lidat.

-I showed her my hp. The wallpaper was e one me and darling were together. And i asked her, my gf pretty right. And i started to praise darling also. Her facial expression changed again. Wahaha, im laughing my ass off thinking bout it man, even till now.

-Darling, darling... i love u, love u =)).

-There's a number of things worth looking forward to. Firstly, meeting darling later =)). Secondly, tmr's a holiday and darling's coming =). Thirdly, I'm going to eat a cow later to satisfy my stomach and taste buds.

-Den my colleague chu stunt again. Now she asked me if i wanted to purchase some pots and pans for my mum as a Xmas gift. And those kitchen wares arent cheap either. I was like wth-_-''', dun phunk with my wallet pls... zzzzzz

-Hais, i've a final request to conclude this entry. I.e. time, please zoom past asap till i meet darling later on. From the time i meet darling, please freeze there and dun move if possible. Thanks alot huh =/.. =))

-Sign Off @ 4:39 PM :)