About
-1988 April 21st. -Soccer fanatic. Everton fan. -Ngee Ann Poly LMGT year 3. -Loves Mei Teng
Disclaimer

The-MAN

The boy who is so lost without you.

Desires

..YOU
..YOU
..YOU
..& ONLY YOU

By My Side

Mei Teng @ 老婆/Darling
Attachment
Chengwei @ Rich Guy
Group chat @ Group chats
Karen @ Kaka/Koemi
Lim Wei @ Ivan Lim
Lisa @ NarcissisticGirlie
Paul @ Best Fren
Shi Hua @ Dino Hua
Siew Sia @ Sia Sia
Weiqiang @ 大-emo
XuanHui @ PurpleX3
YongJin @ 小明/Perfect Asian?

Precious days

> =D exciting day
> AVP2
> Surprise!!!
> xD
> Happy 2008!
> =(
> All I wanted was...
> Emo
> 3 @ a go
> Lady luck is smiling =)

Lost Memories

> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008

Your Say


Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Random Rants
Monday, January 7, 2008

-I've been labelled as someone who looks at issues at a logical perspective. However, it somewhat appears that this is not really the case. As a matter of fact, it sorts of contradict the label i'm pasted with completely.

-What i mean involves relationship. Many might noe that im someone who relies and depends alot on my partner. To simply put it, I'm a guy who is very nian to my other half. And therefore when things go wrong, im no longer the logical me.

-It is when one over relies & depends too much on his partner, that the pain gets more unbearable and hurtful. The more one loves, the deeper the sword lunge into his heart. And of cos, the more painful he feels.

-I care so much bcos im such a guy. A guy who wholly believes in fairy-tale like happily ever after and marriages. Also, I'm too nian when it comes to relationships. And therefore, i tend to be more over-sensitive. When this overwhelms me, no longer am i the yongkang pple noe. Perhaps, this refers to the jealousy, insecurity etc that a super nian guy will face.

-And thus, i think alot. So much so that my mind is hurting badly. Im feeling faint, and i cant really get to sleep. Hais....

-Wad shld i do? I'm a hybrid of logical and emotional being. And i dun like it at all. Should i just become logical and stop being a sissy boy who nian too much to my partner? Or shld i become e emotional being, put myself in other's shoe and forgive and forget? I really don't know.

-For now, my head hurts so much. Perhaps i shld get an mc tmr.

-Sign Off @ 12:12 AM :)